Monday, September 12, 2016

Ryan Anderson's New Goalie Mask

Thoughts on Ryan Anderson's new goalie mask? Courtesy of headstronggrafx. I live in Grand Forks, and I have started to see the community embrace the new Fighting Hawks logo.

Now before you bite my head off.

I see the new logo around town, more and more. While a big percentage of hockey fans' aren't on board or with the new logo, the other sports programs that aren't hockey (players and fans) seem to be embracing the new logo. I have to say, I thought that the new logo looked okay on the football helmets. I also love the new uniforms. I see kids wearing the new logo on the way to school. I talked to a manager at Scheels and he said that the new clothing with the Fighting Hawks logo is moving off of the shelves.

A photo posted by Jason Livery's (@headstronggrafx) on

No comments:

Post a Comment